Across the country more groups, local areas and institutions are getting involved in community energy.
Community Energy England has produced a new guide: Getting Started with Community Energy, in conjunction with Community Energy South, and commissioned by Lancashire County Council and The Net Zero Hubs.
– Deciding what project you want to do
– Registering your organisation – If you need to become one
– Finding funding & investment advertising – including share offers
– Designing and planning your project
– Considering wider ethical issues
– Key national, regional and local resources